The same things I have had from the start/finish of time on native land to now, and haven’t really added anything:
– Sleeping bag, light and warm. Added another sleeping bag that’s warmer for Ohio.
– Rocket stove that is, made out of cans (DIY free, and gives freedom).
– Laptop, lasts a lot longer since I put on linux.
– A lighter. Working on making fire, there is a way with a root if you look it up.
– Community meal once a day they have it, I probably go to about half. Food pantry giveaway here once a month. Hadn’t been to the other one in over 2. Otherwise, I’ll grow everything seasonal, what I eat.
– A big bag of tobacco, was gifted to me by the elder, but I lost it; since then I refill when someone has a big bag, so it works fine.
-The bag of Maté that my native friend in LA gave me. Stays around forever… plus you can keep using water.
– A plastic ziploc bag of coffee, ground up. There’s another hack where you get a big sack of green coffee beans, and use an air-popcorn popper to pop them. Some varieties grow in low altitudes, although there is not much case study so far of people in North America being able to grow their own coffee. I did order a green/black tea bush as a potential substitute.
– Coat (I’ve been wearing long black), another jacket that goes inside for moderate, rainy weather, or as another layer.
– A cell phone that’s provided from one of these sites on
– There are many places that are free to be in, like the public libraries, hackerspaces, parks, outside anywhere, college library, friends houses 🙂 and there should be more, internet access, food forests, ways to build houses without bank, occupy 🙂
– Some addictions you will have to find a substitute, eg hack, usually just once, find how to grow it, find an alternative, or also do without. 🙂
– Did add a camera to document, has been useful to show process.
Decolonization in process. Join us. Be a part of the legion army, against capitalism. June 4th, 2014 optout.
Here is an album on how to in freedom that’s called, Fodehood_freedom: